STEPWISE PROCEDURES FOR ACCESSING SPECIAL CHARACTER/SYMBOLS
- Confirm that your computer is ON and you are on the examination page
- Locate the language bar from the computer taskbar and ensure that the default language, Eng. (English) is selected.
In case you are using an on-screen keyboard, the onscreen keyboard has already been pin to the computer taskbar. You need to click on the onscreen keyboard button from the taskbar for display and click cancel to close.
- Continue with question attempts until you get to a question that requires insertion of alphabets in other languages (other than the default language) Eng. (English).
- Press the Alt + Shift keys combinations simultaneously on your keyboard. As you press the key combinations, your language selection changes in the following sequence: Arabic- French-Greek and the English. As you press the key combinations, the language input iterate in the manner mentioned.
- Identify your language bar by the related sign. Eng. for English, FRA for French, for ع Arabic and EΛ for Greek.
- Continue to type and switch back to English when necessary.
In addition, a short video on these stepwise procedures has been prepared and posted on the website (http://www.nouedu.net) for student’s access.
Follow the following link for live Demo
- Click on the Other Users login
- Enter any of the login details beside its link to access the Demo